Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy Life










Alright......(Hallie)-I know we are all busy.....Here are some current photos. Xavier is just wrapping up his basketball season. He and Quincee start tennis in 2 weeks!!! Traejen is in the middle of his basketball season (Dane is coaching). Brevin has one more Mini Vikes -Sharks soccer game (Quincee is helping me coach with Travis Palmer and Kim Tuckett). Dane and I

just returned from 5 days without kids in San Francisco. The weather was about 70 every day and no fog or rain. We biked the bridge and beyond....about 20 miles in a day. That was my favorite part of the trip. When we returned, I had a huge PTA activity I was in charge of at Quincee's school. It went off successfully and now I can kind of catch up....:)

2 comments:

hallie said...

I love your blog :) Thank you for the glimpse into your busy life. I love all of the pictures but my favorite is of you and Dane on your bike ride...I am so jealous! Looks like heaven !

Palmer family said...

I agree w/ Hallie... that bike ride looks like so much fun! Over 20 miles? You guys are animals! What a fun city San Fran is....Romantic! I've been there several times. Travis never has been. I need to take him I think!
One more Mini Vikes game and that is all. Sad. I enjoy going to watch those soccer games!

Playlist