Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Clowning Cluprit

Quincee has been writing a lot of poems for her Honors English class...here is one:



As I walked into that weird looking house, I swore I saw a floating blouse

But it soon did disappear and as I did fear the clowning culprit was definitely here

I suddenly felt dizzy and the pop on the table got all fizzy

You shall see just how funny clowns can be a voice said to me

I toss and I turn but accidentally run into a blown up fern

I sat down on a couch just to get a rest but up came a huge gigantic laughing fest

A thud and a thump I landed on my head and got a big bump

The couch was just a hologram powered by a grapey jam

I saw the culprit and he started to throw a fit

Why aren't you laughing or just a smile he kept on saying for a while

Then a great idea came to him and then he said just watch my limb

His limb turned green and out of nowhere out came a County Fair

How did you do that I had to ask a bit of magic will do the task said the man in the mask

Now just think of anything I thought of him being the clowning king

Sure enough he turned into royalty, I dreamed he looked exactly like me

The next moment Bam!!! He turned into a little lamb

How could that be....Did he really look exactly like me?

I looked down to see a snow white soft fleece

I started having a craving for cheese

Pop pop pop-I turned into the swiss kind and out came mice

I would have never been able to find

I turned into a chocolate cake being put in the oven ready to bake

A sweet smell of chocolate just delish, I smelled the perfect dish

The smell brought me to my senses and I awoke right next to some fences

It was all just a dream no matter how real it just did seem

my nap now over I was vunerable to the chocolate rover

A perfect sensation just right to take on vacation

I ran inside just in time to grab the piece that looked like a lime

A bell started to chime as I bit into the perfect lime

But I fell asleep and dreamed I was in a jeep

It was all from the clowning culprit to good to be true

I felt the air as across the road the jeep flew

To remember I was part of the load as the jeep was being bumped across the road

One big family on vacation wishing for a great sensation

1 comment:

hallie said...

Wow that is a really awesome poem! Your kids are all so smart! Xavier congrats on getting your braces off, you look great. Your blog rocks :)
Hallie

Playlist